We invite you to enjoy a unique wine experience in Casa Blanca Valley, located between Santiago and Valparaiso, beautiful fertile lands of mild Mediterranean weather.
We’ll horseback ride through the beautiful forests and vineyards of Loma Larga. After the ride, a sommelier of the winery will invite us to participate in the winemaking and visit the barrel cellar. The wine tour ends with a tasting at the guest house, between the garden, orchards and vineyards. In this instance the participants will learn about the characteristics and typicality of the wines by tasting different vintages such as Cabernet Franc, Malbec, Pinot Noir and Sauvignon Blanc.
After the Loma Larga enotour, our passengers can choose to have lunch at Tanino Restaurant in Casas del Bosque Vineyards, which has an exclusive menu and excellent service in a friendly atmosphere surrounded by beautiful gardens and vineyards. Some of the chef’s recommendations are Sweetbreads and Wagyu Beef paired with a Pinot Noir Gran Reserva and Crab & Basil Ravioli with Sauvignon Blanc… delicious!
Note: You can also opt to continue the trip to Valparaiso during the afternoon.
- Activity: Wine tour, horse ride
- Winery: Loma Larga Vineyards
- Location: Casablanca valley, Valparaiso region
- Distance: 76km (47mi), 1:30hr from Santiago
- Season: All year round
- Lunch at Tanino Restaurant
- Visit Valparaiso
+ optional lunch at restaurant (US$20-30 pp)
- 09:00 Pick up at your hotel
- 10:30 Arrival to Loma Larga vineyard
- 11:00 Horseback ride
- 12:00 Cellar and wine process tour
- 13:00 Wine tasting at the guest house
- 13:45 Optional lunch Tanino Restaurant
- 16:30 Back in your hotel
- ½ liter mineral water
- First aid kit
- Horseback ride through the vineyard
- Cellar tour
- Four wines tasting
- Accident insurance
- Lunch Tanino Restaurant
- Pants requiered for horse ride
- Sun hat
- Warm jacket in winter
- US$20-30 per person for lunch at restaurant
In their words
The visit to Juncal Park, amid the Andes Mountains, was absolutely impeccable. The guides Nicolás and José have proved very attentive to lead us by a remarkably beautiful trail to a glacier, which was located at the end of the route. Both have made a path that apparently seemed hard on something very easy. Besides tranquil and fun, they also had good knowledge about the nature around us.Tomás B / Brazil